Tuesday 28 September 2010

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it ~ Mary Engelbreit

Right I have decided that i am thinking of a change and I don't mean just physically, I mean also hopefully mentally if that makes sense! :/ So I'm going to try and be a happier person, and try and not be so moody and angry quite a bit of the time, I say this but by tomorrow I will have found something which will have wound me up! I'm going to try and be nicer to people even if I know that they don't like me but it’s better to like people then to have enemies :) So hopefully if I become happier I will feel happier, this sounds lame but I know what I mean. OOoooh I also need to cut down on the sarcasm, that might be a bit of a tuffy :S I really need to sort out my room, it’s actually horrendous!! I wouldn't be surprised if something had died in it :O I've done a bit of it but there’s a lot still to be sorted out, need to start chucking out the crap! Oh and there is in need of some early nights, me thinks :) I wish sleep lasted longer than the day and not go so fast that it feels like five minutes :( Hockey today at lunch, think it was the first time I actually hit the ball, wasn't a good hit but at least I touched the ball :) Oh and FML casual clothes day, what hell it is! I hate the look of up and downs at people’s outfits, I hate it because everyone will turn up looking lovely and then there will be me like a dog, arghhhh!

Right so the early nights are starting now! :)

Love K,
 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment